- When can you come to Oakdale? How about never?
- Damian coaches Luke (blackmail 101)
- I hope you choke on your silver spoon
- Reid examines Noah
- Arrogance appeals to me
- Throw away the dirt you have on me
- Sign the firms (“now you know”)
- You can’t do surgery – he just ate
- Noah blames Luke
- Reid tries to leave
- I fix brains
- Start of trial
- Bob speaks up at the trial
- Katie meets Dr O
- Do I look like a podiatrist?
- Henry meets Reid
- Nuke will do it Dr O’s way
- Live up to your hype or answer to me
- I left my sword in my other labcoat
- Dr O lectures Katie about Jacob’s marrow test
- Is this a hug?
- I save them, Henry in quarantine
- It’ll be fun; the most important thing in life is sincerity
- Casey/Alison’s wedding
- Did you snap a string on your tennis racket?
- You’re standing on some of my papers – am I?
- Interesting hobby – I prefer chess myself
- Bon appétit! Holy co-dependency!
- I saw through your song and dance
- Folding onesies with Katie
- Where is that hottie
- I’m with a patient Mr Snyder!
- Then I’m gonna look really bad
- Luke tries to get Reid to testify
- Noah tries to get Reid to testify
- Reid turns up at the police station
- Reid wants Luke to put in a good word to get him released
- Barbara slams Henry’s finger in a door
- I want a real doctor
- Hank you’re blowing it
- Katie tells Reid not to be a jerk at his hearing
- Luke testifies that it wasn’t theft
- Bob tells Reid he’s going to give a case to Channing
- Good dad/bad dad shove – good thing you have a spare
- Love – you should try it sometime
- Just being you seems to do it
- See you in Dallas, hope not
- I am perfect – I also happen to be gay.
- Did I out you?
- Are you an idiot? Oh golly
- (OMG I LOVE this episode!)
- Goodbye gifts with Katie
- Oh my god, you’re sitting down?
- What, is your best friend gay?
- You’re requiring proof? How would that work exactly?
- Secret handshake
- Dr Channing would like to run the center
- Nuke ends
- Mr Judd accosts Reid at the LakeView
- Mr Judd whales on Dr O
- Tense moment/shove at the LilyPad
- Bob tells Reid there’s not enough funding
- Reid goes to Java to ask Luke for millions
- There’s more to life – like friends, family, home
- Luke will fund the wing
- Luke has talked to other neurosurgeons; giggle
- Neck massages and kissing booths
- Elevator scene
- Concert pianist or serial killer
- Dusty’s surgery
- So you’re lucky (big smiles *swoon*); Reid gets served
- Chris and Katie put Reid in charge of getting Bob and Kim to their party
- Bob & Kim’s 25th
- I always knew you were a bastard
- Luke tries to talk to Judd
- Don’t tell anyone I drink this
- I’m impressed
- I did it for Noah (ouch! I forgot he actually said this! Bad, Luke!)
- Dusty and Janet stuff
- That’s not a terrible idea
- What’d I miss
- Awesome smiles and MAJOR eye-flirting (*swoon*)
- Dr O tells off Noah
- Luke tells Lily it’s weird to be without Noah; fight for him or move on
- Katie figures it out!
- I need you
- Dallas Part 1
- No one smiles; Annie smiled
- My father is Mr Snyder; I’m Luke
- So what does that make us?
- Repeat your mantra
- Reid and Luke in Dallas (Noah on phone)
- Dallas Part 2
- THE KISS
- Two almost kisses
- Luke checks out Reid’s ass
- Super-cute Van flirting
- How do I make you feel?
- That’s because you liked it
- Aren’t you sick of it? You should be?
- Plus way tons more….
- Luke asks Noah to be there for him
- Would you like to observe? you might learn something;
- Cute Nuke pre-op making video
- Take care of him; that’s what you dragged me here for
- Combover and beer belly
- Noah’s surgery
- Katie’s 4-leaf clover – Reid’s changed and it’s because of you
- There might be brain damage
- How could you?!
- I want you out of this hospital – that’s an order
- I’m not gonna do anything stupid with Reid…um Dr Oliver
- Shirtless Reid!
- Don’t you even care if your patient dies?
- Every doctor on the planet earth does that
- The only person insane here is you
- You MADE them mess up!
- I can’t
- That’s who you think I am?
- I have no idea who you are
- I can’t
- Plus too many other good lines to include without writing out the whole script
- Oh yeah, and there’s that little kiss at the end…
- More kissing, hair grab!
- You know what you’re doing and so do I
- Shh stop; let me
- You kissed me out of anger, fear?
- You can’t get out of the room fast enough!
- We were about to have SEX not move out of state
- Something’s been brewing between us for a long time…
- You can stay!
- For most of my career I haven’t had a personal life (*hug*)
- You’re not all that Mr Snyder
- One’s not such a low number
- That explains a lot
- Stay with him
- Reid wakes up rooster Luke with snapping;
- Lily sees face touch
- He’s rude and he’s cold, and he’s rude
- Happy and Noah used to mean the same thing;
- Among other things
- Noah wakes up
- Dorky microphone
- That case is done I’m moving on to the next one
- Rooftop Luke part 1 – something’s changed – what is it?
- You told me to go on with my life – what if you change your mind tomorrow
- Who cares;
- When things got rough you were you
- You were angry at me because I caused the accident
- I was there whether you could see me or not
- I feel connected to you – I just don’t feel that way (GO LUKE!!!!!!)
- MR SNYDER knows how important rest is, your boyfriend should know better
- For starters you’re calling him Luke – I hadn’t noticed
- I wanted someting, so I made nice to get what I wanted, now I don’t have to fake it any more – you were just using me?
- Sorry I don’t want to be your new best friend
- We kissed each other!
- Are you JEALOUS?
- He’s not my boyfriend!
- I haven’t forgotten…go back to the way it was before Texas
- Leave me and my patient alone…you’re lying!
- You’re his cheating boyfriend;
- Don’t call me that!
- What do you want from me?
- It’s not the way I work, another face touch (*swoon*)
- …and Noah peers through the window.
- Bump – he couldn’t wait to get out of here
- You must have really pissed him off – go apologize
- I can’t do this any more
- That we’re really hot for each other and almost had sex the day I cracked open his skull
- No confessions!
- Lie your butt off
- Pillow hugger
- Want to take Noah outside
- Noah can see the rock in the pond
- Cell phone, dinners for two and walks in the park
- Do you want happily ever after with Reid Oliver
- Noah’s confused; I’m not
- We drunks
- Use the drops
- I can see; don’t tell
- Searching for Gabriel
- Even Oakdale has its attractions
- How do I know you’re not hustling me
- Trained seal
- Dorky high school kid
- Science nerd
- You’re babbling again; I don’t know what else to do
- And that KISS! (*ahhhhhh*)
- I want to be alone with you
- Dude, I told you he was hot
- Black Monday
- I can’t deny I have feelings for you but I’m in love with Noah
- I saw you kissing Reid
- Came crying to the nearest shoulder; I’m not interested
- Get out
- Okay, we’re not friends – but we’re something
- Enjoy your mush
- Noah says goodbye to Holden and Lily
- Nuke tie flashback
- Reid turns up – get out
- Bob asks Luke to get Noah to talk to Mona
- The little hospital that could, a thousand steps backwards
- He was single, and what you always seem to forget is so was I
- Noah decks Luke
- I like ‘em tough
- It’s really over
- Kissus interuptus
- What’s up with you – why are you so weird with me
- Not the easiest guy to deal with
- Good golly almighty we got a smile out of him
- You’re such a coward
- I’m not letting you go
- I’m can’t be anyone’s convenience
- He’s clinical, I’m personal
- Luke and Lily at Lilypad
- Welcome to the human race – we’ve been waitin’ for ya
- Nuke joking about the Z twins
- Go after him
- You just can’t pretend I don’t exist
- I quit; you won
- He didn’t choose his job over yoiu
- You’ve already done enough for me
- Teddy bear facepalm
- Luke trying to call Reid
- I absolutely didn’t do it for you
- He did it for me; just don’t let him get away
- Oh, that’s personal
- There’s no alcohol in this
- You idiot!
- You could have fooled me – apparently we did
- Figure it out together (lemonade)
- This is a relationship?
- The Wicked Witch of the West is dead
- Or we could skip the movie
- You’re nice, I’m not
- People skills
- Bring your stethoscope
- Wanna play doctor?
- She leaks tears
- Lucky I like you
- Luke and I are together (hand grab)
- He’s with me
- I’ll just grab a snack
- Reid and kids
- Reid testing out the bed springs
- I need time (*BONK*)
- The Encouragement Kiss
- Union meeting
- Life is Short kiss
- The couch scene
- Metro date
- Go Inside kiss
- Luke and Noah
- Noah sees Reid and Chris at the Lakeview
- Meeting the Trustees at Metro
- Changing because of you
- Luke standing up to Chris for Reid
- Are You Falling in Love with Me kiss
- All I need is a bed and some privacy
- Baby rattle
- John Dixon arrives in town
- John grills Reid on Chris
- Katie blasts Reid
- John updates Reid and Katie on Chris’s condition
- Reid tries to be nice to Noah
- Luke tells Noah he’s in love with Reid!
- Luke convinces Katie to be there for Chris
- The Hugheses find out
- I can’t believe I just told Noah I’m in love with you
- Chris has a heart attack
- John/Bob/Reid try to talk sense into Chris
- Katie tells off Chris
- The Bay City heart falls through
- Reid leaves for Bay City and tells Luke, “I love you.”
- Well, Reid drives to Bay City – need I go into details?
- Luke says goodbye to Reid
- Chris gets his transplant
- Chris wakes up
- Luke starts to deal with the aftermath
- Ali tries to convince Noah to support Luke
- Lily and Holden teleport to Brooklyn to find Reid’s uncle Angus Oliver
- Lily and Holden convince Angus to sign papers allowing Luke to put Reid to rest, and learn a little about Reid’s background
- Luke confides in Noah
- Chris guesses that he has Reid’s heart
- Luke spreads Reid’s ashes at the Pond
- Noah plans to stick around for Luke
- Luke gives Noah a camera and tells him to go to LA
- Luke looks sadly at a brochure/program commemorating the new Reid Oliver Neurology facility at Memorial while giving Nathalie a hug
- Luke uses a stethoscope to listen to Reid’s heart in Chris’s chest